Landing The Ship episode #07: We sit down with Driven Foundation Founder Roy Hall and tackle major topics from start to finish!
We discuss everything from playing football at The Ohio State University and National Football League (NFL) to starting the Driven Foundation with a mission to create change in our communities.
In addition, we cover the topics of racial diversity, handling change (adjust, adapt, advance!), and how to share your story (see How To...).
We cover LOTS of great topics here, but in case you'd like to click through, here are highlights:
- We discuss current events - Black Lives Matter, COVID, and forest fires,
- We hear about Roy's experience growing up in Ohio being raised by a single mother, focusing on a goal to play football at the highest level, and the vision to start the Driven Foundation,
- SHOW AND TELL: Roy shares his newest program, working to create the Boys Leadership Program with his team and school partners (with a girls program coming soon!),
- HOW TO: Roy outlines his three steps to speaking in public and presenting ULEs - unique learning experiences - and making is relatable through shared victories and failures.
You will 100% enjoy and get value from this episode, I know I learned a TON here.
Landing The Ship Episode #06 - Jason Twill, Founder Urban Apostles, Green Sports Alliance, and more!
Landing The Ship episode #06 we sit down with Jason Twill, LEED Fellow and discuss so many relevant topics!
We discuss everything from working with Paul Allen and the Royal Family of Qatar to Climate Change and increasing diversity in our work.
In addition, we cover the topic of trauma, addiction, recovery, and how we take emotional care of ourselves and others in work and in life.
We cover so many great topics here, but in case you'd like to click through, here are the highlights:
- We discuss current events - BLM, COVID, Climate Change in Australia,
- We hear about Jason's experience growing up on the East Coast, surviving 9/11, getting interested in sustainable development, and working for Vulcan Inc., the Green Sports Alliance, and International Living Future Institute,
- SHOW AND TELL: Jason shares his newest partnership, working with the team at One Planet to create sustainable real estate and business platforms that measure impact beyond profit,
- HOW TO: Jason outlines three steps to creating more sustainable businesses, and also a bonus segment on how to create a mindful approach to each day.
To see more Landing The Ship episodes visit our website and YouTube channel
Hop in the rocket!