We have officially launched the ship and now Landing the Ship is live!
In the inaugural episode of Landing the Ship we have a great conversation with Bandwagon Founder and CEO Harold Hughes.
Our mission of LTS is to provide interactive storytelling for entrepreneurs and business/philanthropy leaders. In this episode you will find two great segments - "How to..." and "Show and Tell."
We cover so many great topics here but in case you'd like to click through here are the highlights:
- We discuss current events - Black Lives Matter, Covid, and more,
- We hear about Harold's experience as a Black entrepreneur, CEO, and father,
- We talk origin story from NYC to SC to Clemson to Bandwagon,
- Everything you need to know about Bandwagon's history!
- SHOW AND TELL: Harold shares the new IdealSeat ticketing platform,
- HOW TO: Harold Hughes breaks down email and how to make the most of every interaction,
- Audience Q&A - Marketing, Social Platforms (hint, he likes Twitter), BBQ, and more!
Don't miss this episode there are so many knowledge nuggets in here.
Post your comments and questions \/ \/ \/
Follow LTS on YouTube
Onward and upward my fellow shipmates!