Landing The Ship episode #05 we sit down with Rachel Cardone and discuss everything from working with billionaires to the challenges of being the significant other of a startup Founder.
The segment on being the S/O of a startup Founder really addresses how being in a startup impacts your partner (your #1 investor!) and is a must-watch for Founders IMO.
We cover so many great topics here but in case you'd like to click through here are the highlights:
- We discuss current events - COVID, BLM, and Climate Change,
- We hear about Rachel's experience growing up in Sag Harbor, getting interested in water issues, and working for Bill and Melinda Gates,
- SHOW AND TELL: Rachel shares her notes on being the significant other of a startup founder, with all the highs and lows, and the challenges that all Founders and their partners need to address,
- HOW TO: Rachel outlines the keys to creating mindful online meetings,
- Audience Q&A - Favorite books, watching basketball games in Michigan, what she's working on next, and more!
Get ready for a great ride in this episode and post your comments and questions below...
To have your company + products featured sign up at our website carbenventures.com and we will connect with you.
Hop in the rocket!