This may be one of our most fun shows yet, don't miss this week's Landing The Ship! This week for LTS we sit down with Founder and CTO Spencer Fornaciari of IdealSeat, Dial, and The MacGuffin.
Our mission of LTS is to provide interactive storytelling for entrepreneurs and business + philanthropy leaders. In this episode you will find two great segments - "How to..." and "Show and Tell."
We cover so many great topics here but in case you'd like to click through here are the highlights:
- We discuss current events - COVID and the launch of MLB season,
- We hear about Spencer's experience growing up in Santa Fe, getting interested in tech at UW, and working at an architecture firm,
- We talk about the origins of IdealSeat at SURF Incubator and other ventures,
- SHOW AND TELL: Spencer reviews the IdealSeat tech stack and platform (Hint: this is your AWS cliff notes devs!),
- HOW TO: Spencer outlines the keys to being a great CTO,
- Audience Q&A - Favorite movie, what he's working on next, and more!
Get on for a great ride in this episode, this is the LTS episodes all about the technology side of the organization.
Post your comments and questions below \/
Follow LTS on YouTube and Carben Ventures at our website.
Hop in the rocket!